Monday, June 30, 2008

I Got Your Chipotle Right Here!

I am so sick of this south west popular cuisine I could just...
Well. Spit.

Okay, Good Lord, I get it; guacamole, avocado, tacos, burritos, nachos, those hot dogs wrapped in a bacon strip, margaritas, lime and tequila. I get it. Oh, and salsa. Can't forget the salsa.

Not too long ago, everything seemed to be seasoned with Teriyaki. Now, it seems like there is a lack of seasonings or a glut of a few; especially chipotle.

Back in New York, when something goes a bit too far or when enough is enough with one thing or another, some of my Italian neighbors would proudly announce, "I got your (this or that) right here!" Usually accompanied by an emphatic crotch grab and bounce like a baseball player adjusting his cup.

This is a good time to turn that phrase on chipotle.

Go ahead; I'll wait.
Nah, I think I'll join you.

1 comment:

Marc said...

Roscoe's G.

http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/

Feed your soul, Brotha'!