Tuesday, June 17, 2008

L.A. = Lackadaisical Athlete

Lackadaisical.

I'm not sure if the Lakers thought that all they needed to do was show up to win the NBA Championship tournament. Well, in about ten minutes, they are about to know different. The Boston Celtics are blowing them off their home court.

My friend, like me, is a transplant, but he's now Laker fan (shame on him). He said the way the Lakers are playing - or aren't - they should get their butts kicked. And thirty-one points down with 9 minutes to go, they will be carrying their buttocks off the court and back to Los An-Hell-Eeez with them.

Basics.
L.A. can't seem to see or defend a pick and roll. And they don't want to fight through a screen.
It's like they are too pretty and laid back to even try. I could go on, but why? I'm glad they haven't grasped the fundamentals. I know, their paid. Yeah, and they're gonna lose.

I'm just going to enjoy the next six minutes watching the Lackadaisical Athlete Lakers get waxxxxxed! Los Angeles? Rewind.
This is sweet.
East coast for life.

BEAT L.A.!
BEAT L.A.!
BEAT L.A.!

Good lord, I'm rooting for the Celtics.
6 minutes left and the fans are screaming, 'Na na na na, hey hey hey, Good Bye!

No comments: